cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing Issues

For the last 5 days it has been nearly impossible to create and post a new listing. What should take 2 or 3 minuets is taking 12 to 15, most of this revolves around uploading photos. Has anyone found a solution? 

I have tried all the obvious items, different browser, different computer, cleared cookies and even a different internet connection.

I have been able to list the same items and photos on 4 other sites without a single issue. This is really getting old!!!

Please don't suggest using the app, don't like listing on the phone.  

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Listing Issues

Same here- since Friday. I just complete my first listing in days and it took 18 minutes to fight through it

Why cant we get some technical support to fix what is broken instead of onboarding more MP people and updating unwanted site changes that just further break the site?

This is some of our livelihoods- I know everyone at ebay gets paid no matter how poorly the site runs but the rest of of do not especially if  we can't list new items.......

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Listing Issues

I have talked with eBay 2 times in the in the last 4 days. Same answer both times, our IT department said their is not a problem with the listing flow. They then tell me to try all the things I've already done, I've never been so frustrated with eBay as I am now.

The only idea I have is for every person having this issue to call, message and email them constantly! The discussion boards are full of the same complaint.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply