cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

June 9th, 2016 - cannot load ebay

Cannot load My Ebay page, or add anything to my Watch list....argh...and it's been going on for hours now...c'mon ebay!

Message 1 of 155
latest reply
154 REPLIES 154

Re: June 9th, 2016 - cannot load ebay

Saaaaaaaaaaaame

Message 106 of 155
latest reply

Same problem ,cannot access 'My Ebay'

Can navigate around it though with access to 'my account' and settings, and log out. But the direct link to the users own homepage is non functional.

Likely the government phishing again, we cant access because all the details are being downloaded by the taxman.

Any scource of income these days, is up for scrutiny.  Especially as they allow massive companies to pay nothing, they might as well make up some of the shortfalll.

Message 107 of 155
latest reply

eBay Down for Hours!!! Really eBay, You Suck this bad???

OMG !!! We deserve a Refund !!! Who is with me??? Time to take action !!!

Message 108 of 155
latest reply

Their outage is not THEIR outage, it's a routing issue. 

There's an East Coast outage at a hub the handles some major sites.

We have service from two different companies for 'net at our site, and both find a ping stopping in Virginia, and some sites LOCAL to Virginia (some big ones) unable to load.

If you're logged in to Ebay on a normal "front page" you can get in to your own site with a little creative clicking on the links that exist once you're logged-in.

I was able to get to MY EBAY and print postage while the my.ebay.com site is not available. 

Good luck!

Message 109 of 155
latest reply

4 pm cst.  can log in but cannot go to my ebay page or watch list.

Message 110 of 155
latest reply

They are rebooting their system cause of the feedback system

Message 111 of 155
latest reply

I've been having trouble accessing My ebay on my desktop, but the mobile version has been working just fine either via the app or using the Chrome browser on my phone and tablet. 

Message 112 of 155
latest reply

Romania, Bucharest.

Same problem!

Message 113 of 155
latest reply

makes me wonder, hopefully our accts arent hacked!   somethings going on for the entire afternoon to be black out.  its bs, people missed alot of auctions that were ending too.

Message 114 of 155
latest reply

Still not working! I want a refund!

Message 115 of 155
latest reply

We called ebay. After ususal 45 minutes waiting time they answered and told us that there was absolutely nothing wrong with ebay today. Either the cusomer representative was clueless or lied. What a mess.

Message 116 of 155
latest reply

same Vancouver ; (

Message 117 of 155
latest reply

This is a known problem that is affecting eBay websites internationally (i.e, it's a worldwide issue), with gateway errors being the main culprit.

A plausible reason is that the main eBay datacentre is currently under attack, and the only thing we can do is sit tight and wait.

Message 118 of 155
latest reply

Same issue here as well, June 9th, 2:30 PM PST

@cherry-tree-lane wrote:

Cannot load My Ebay page, or add anything to my Watch list....argh...and it's been going on for hours now...c'mon ebay!

Message 119 of 155
latest reply

i am Ebay IT technician they asked me to attempt to boost  invisibility.... in retrospect think they mean visibility...... guess i am heading back to India.  

Message 120 of 155
latest reply