cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items in stock but show "item is not avaialble when buyer checkout? can someone help?

Hi

I'm just wondering if there is any seller who has the same issue? We are all in stock of our products and all quantities are more than 100. Most of my listings provide selection menu for customers. It was starting from yesterday. Some of my listings are able for the buyers to add to cart but when they checkout the order, it shown error 452 "All or some of the items in your cart are no longer available for purchase. Please pull refresh and try again". Then, one of my customer tried to do the same thing in her laptop and got the same error. (so it happened in both smartphone and laptop). Does anyone happen the same issue? any advise or any thoughts? THanks for your time.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Items in stock but show "item is not avaialble when buyer checkout? can someone help?

Sorry, no thought about the error specifically.

We are about to be presented with the 2017 Spring Seller Update. Yea, it's that time again.

Here's hoping that the IT teams get this and other "enhancements" working by then.

Note: You might send an email to the AdvancedApps team. They may be unaware of the issue if you do not. Send an email from your registered email address. Include your userid along with the critter report, and as much detail as you can.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi - 

Did you ever get a resolution on this? I am having the same problems and after several attempts talking to eBay, still nothing. My sales are taking a beating because of this. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

If you are having this issue on the mobile app, update your copy of the mobile app. (There was a update just a day or so ago).

1) Go to the Play Store on your device,

2) Tap the Menu icon (3 bars in top left),

3) Tap My Apps and games,

4) Scroll down to the eBay App,

5) Tap the update button.

The newest version of the eBay App is 5.12.0.12

Note I did not have to sign out to do this, but would recommend it (I just forgot...Oops)

If this issue is occuring on a PC, the first steps, for this issue as with any others....

Errors of this type, heck any type, are best approached by...Sign off of eBay, exit the browser, restart the browser. The above releases session cookies. You also need to clear the browser cache. Each browser has it's own method - Google "How to clear browser cache for (browser)"

Now, sign back on to eBay and retry the operation. If the issue still exists, sometimes all of the cookies for the browser need to be deleted. This can have drawbacks, as cookies can do some good things for you, but using a program like Ccleaner.exe (free, google it) will allow you to delete all cookies for your browser.

In some cases an issue is browser related, ie. the issue may only exist in a particular browser.. For that reason it is good to have at least a working relationship with an alternate browser. Then you can try the operation in another browser.

The above steps are especially important, if you stay signed on all of the time. As eBay makes changes, your browser cache/cookies may not be refreshed with the latest changes.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 4 of 4
latest reply