cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITEMS NOT SHOWING UP IN STORE!

This morning I turned off my vacation settings and just assumed all of my 2700+ listings would be reactivated after a couple of hours. Well, here it is almost 12 hours later and depending on when I look at my store I have 6, 10, 63 or 1416 items listed. Every time I open a new window, the number of items in my store changes. Generally I would have already had about 20+ sales for the day and, because of this, I have none. I pay a lot of money for an anchor store suscription and this is not making me very happy. I have tried all the "fixes" like bulk edit, etc. and nothing is working. Tech support was no help either. Frankly, they couldn't explain what was happening. Now what??

Message 1 of 49
latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

Hello!

I have a same problem , I have store for long time and now it doesn't show anything in my store http://stores.ebay.com/ideaboxlatvia   none of my categories that I have listed.

Message 46 of 49
latest reply

Dear heidi@ebay
You solved the problem of one single user
What about all others?
my profile name is elnur.a
I've listed more than 100 items, but when I click to "items for sale", there's ZERO items. Why?

Message 47 of 49
latest reply

@elnur.a

A couple of things......start a new thread if this solution doesn't work.  Tacking questions on to old threads doesn't work well as people don't see them.....

I see 97 items, I'm in the US.......

I believe the reason you don't see them is that you don't ship to Azerbaijan Republic which is where you are from.  If you don't ship to a country, the items won't show for people registered from that country.........

Message 48 of 49
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 49 of 49
latest reply