cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't leave feedback for my buyer's

When I select my buyer's then click Leave feedback, the page is blank except for the ebay logo at top. (see attached image)

Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 3.44.40 PM.png

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@cleanscreenmagic it's nice of you to want to ensure you leave feedback for your buyers!

You could try both the seller hub orders page and the My eBay sold links to see if either of them will get you to a place you can leave the feedback without the blank screen glitch:

My eBay Sold: http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&CurrentPage=MyeBaySold

Seller Hub Orders: http://www.ebay.com/sh/ord

Alternatively if those don't work you could try the eBay app.  I'm not sure how it works on iOS, but it shouldn't be too different than on Android -- under the "Selling" menu --> "Sold" then click the item to get to the screen with options including "leave feedback"

View Best Answer in original post

Message 8 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

That's what I see when using really old Firefox 3.6.24 browser that doesn't support the whiz bang web doodads that the newer feedback page uses. (75% of eBay works in FF3.6.24, 25% is updated pages that require FF31)

Feedback page worked fine for me an hour ago using Firefox31.

That type of thing is usually a browser realted issue (unless it's a major site issue with a particular page that eBay tinkered with). You're either using an older browser that can't deal with that page (but that problem would have started a year+ ago unless eBay messed with the page again recently), it's a temporary glitch, or it's a really weird glitch specific to your account.

Try the standard clear cookies and cache. Doubt that will help, but costs nothing but a few minutes to restart the browser.

If using an older version of a browser, try a newer version. If using the newest version of a browser try the previous version (for example, if Firefox autoupdated overnight to the newest version, that's a change that could cause your problem), or try another browser (Chrome, Edge, IE, Firefox, Opera)
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Thanks for all your help. Tried all your browser suggestions, but still no luck. Like you said, I think eBay messed with the page recently, it's a temporary glitch, or it's a weird glitch specific my account.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

What browser and version are you using, and what browser/versions did you try?
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Using browser Firefox 59.0.3. Have also tried Safari 11.1. Still not able to leave feedback for buyers. Page comes up blank.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Try Firefox 52.7.4 ESR Portable Edition (updated 5/1/18)
https://sourceforge.net/projects/portableapps/files/Mozilla%20Firefox%2C%20Portable%20Ed./Mozilla%20...

(or try one of the pre-quantum versions like FF56)

Portable editions install standalone, even on a flash drive, and don't wipe out, overwrite, or affect your regular FF install.

Your mention of Safari leads me to believe you might be using a Mac. If so, portable versions  might not be an option.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Yes, I'm using a mac. I went back to FF56 as you suggested. Same results. Unable to get the page to come up so I can leave feedback for my buyers.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

@cleanscreenmagic it's nice of you to want to ensure you leave feedback for your buyers!

You could try both the seller hub orders page and the My eBay sold links to see if either of them will get you to a place you can leave the feedback without the blank screen glitch:

My eBay Sold: http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&CurrentPage=MyeBaySold

Seller Hub Orders: http://www.ebay.com/sh/ord

Alternatively if those don't work you could try the eBay app.  I'm not sure how it works on iOS, but it shouldn't be too different than on Android -- under the "Selling" menu --> "Sold" then click the item to get to the screen with options including "leave feedback"

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Thanks ritsloft,

The "My ebay Sold" link you sent me was the only thing that worked where I was able to get in and leave feed back.

Thank You!!!

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

6/20/18 Update and addition to the thread - I've been unable to leave feedback through the Seller Hub since June 2. I use a PC with Windows 10 and have attempted to use both Chrome + IE browsers with no luck... I was able to use the link to 'My eBay Sold', which allows me to add 'manual feedback'... but not using my pre-set Feedback messages, nor ALL of my Sold items at once.

Can you please ask Web Development to look into what changes might have occured late May to early June to the Seller Hub page? It seems there are others hitting similar errors.

Thanks!

Tony

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

@avin@-badmagic- wrote:

6/20/18 Update and addition to the thread - I've been unable to leave feedback through the Seller Hub since June 2. I use a PC with Windows 10 and have attempted to use both Chrome + IE browsers with no luck... I was able to use the link to 'My eBay Sold', which allows me to add 'manual feedback'... but not using my pre-set Feedback messages, nor ALL of my Sold items at once.

Can you please ask Web Development to look into what changes might have occured late May to early June to the Seller Hub page? It seems there are others hitting similar errors.

Thanks!

Tony

I have been having this exact same problem for almost a month now. I also cannot print shipping labels from Seller Hub, I have to print them from the Paypal site.

I expect this "glitch" (i.e. incompetent cheap program) to be corrected every day and it still has not?!?!?! 

If I still sold much on eBay I would be more upset about this, but sales are so pathetic the whole issue is just not high on my list of concerns. But when will eBay fix this? And why is the company ignoring it? Are they just pretending the site is not collapsing around them in hopes that they will get severence checks before having to deal with the problems?

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

I, too, get the blank screen when trying to "bulk load" my feedback using my stored settings. 

(using newest version of Chrome)

I just assumed it was a glitch or temp error or even me switching to a lower Store level this Summer but then I noticed that my Auto load feature is also not working. My account was set to automatically leave feedback when feedback is received but it apparently stopped doing this at the end of May and now I can't seem to find a way to fix that.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply