cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has E-Bay Been Hacked By Russians? International Shipping Option Keep Changing to Russian Federation

Hello?  Has E-Bay been hacked by Russian cyber attacks?

I ship using E-Bay Global Shipping, but under other international shipping options, I always select "None".  Yesterday I noticed that on nearly all my listings (250 of them), it had changed to this:

mrfindit_0-1646968453238.png

So I did a bulk edit and changed them all back to "None".  I opened several listings to check, and they had returned to saying "None".  Now tonight, I find that many of my listings are back to having selected "Russian Federation".  The screen shot above was from a listing that I changed to "None" yesterday, opened and confirmed it was set to none, and now this evening, it is back to selected Russian Federation.

Why are my international shipping options automatically changing from "None" to "Russian Federation"?  And when I change them, why are they automatically reverting back?

This is very disturbing and makes me wonder if E-Bay is not secure and is being hacked in some way!

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Has E-Bay Been Hacked By Russians? International Shipping Option Keep Changing to Russian Federation

This is still happening to all my GSP listings.  I keep fixing them and it lasts for less than a day and they revert back.  This is getting old.

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

I had the same thing happen a few days ago, and a few days prior to that half of my eBay page was in Russian.  I reported it to eBay.

Message 17 of 17
latest reply