cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Needs to Sue PayPal for $$$BILLIONS to BACK OFF!

PayPal has blocked Billions in Sales from legitimated customers with Valid Credit Cards for over a Decade. Why is Ebay the only place the requires an extra layer of Approval from a 3rd party company? Amazon takes all my Credit Cards with NO ISSUES. But on Ebay you need to pass the PayPal checkout process even if your credit cards is 100% valid. PayPal can decline any transaction they want for no reason. This is NOT a free market place. 

How do you think ETSY and now Mercari got off the ground so easy??? They have no 3rd party payment system blocking their payments from legitimate Credit Card shoppers. PayPal is sucking the life out of Ebay.  They need to do something about it!!  I know so many people who do not use Ebay because it is so darn difficult to use. The older generation can not even be bothered with all these layers. On Amazon, I enter my Credit Card and it goes through every single time and if it accidently doesn';t work the first time they will try to run it again without me even asking... That is why BEZOS is RICHEST MAN IN TH WORLD!  Do you think Jeff Bezos would allow PayPal to approve his transactions when Master Card, Visa, Amex & Discover already approve the sales for him? Get the F out of here?! 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You have heard the news, haven't you? eBay is dropping PayPal. Many sellers are now on managed payments where you can use your CC without going through PP. By the end of the year most sellers will be on Managed Payments, and won't get their payments through PP. 

As posted  PayPal and eBay have parted company  as posted by rebell45

Message 3 of 3
latest reply