cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Label SKU numbers delete

Hi Everyone,

My custom labels or SKU numbers are being deleted from ebay. I have a SKU number for each product and product variation i sell on ebay and everyday ebay is deleting them one by one from each listing and variation.

We use an MRP system that only READS data from ebay. It does NOT WRITE. This means i can not read orders from my MRP system and need to do ebay orders from ebay.

This is a serious issue. thank you

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Custom Label SKU numbers delete

i FINALLY have an answer to what is causing the issue. The issue is a Shopify 3rd party application called, Professional Importer for eBay. When that app looks to eBay it is also deleting the SKU numbers from active listings.

app_idapp_namecompanycontact1contact2
emergency
226495InfoShor-SKUBubbl-PRD-42f5817e2-a5e09617InfoShore Technology Solutions LLPRohit KhariwalnullDefault

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I’m having this same issue. Have you found any resolution?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

No resolution and its still happening

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

i FINALLY have an answer to what is causing the issue. The issue is a Shopify 3rd party application called, Professional Importer for eBay. When that app looks to eBay it is also deleting the SKU numbers from active listings.

app_idapp_namecompanycontact1contact2
emergency
226495InfoShor-SKUBubbl-PRD-42f5817e2-a5e09617InfoShore Technology Solutions LLPRohit KhariwalnullDefault
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I contacted eBay on June 19th, and they said I was one of two that have contacted them, and they would write up a IT ticket.  Well, I have 200 listings without custom labels, and all of the new listings I put on this week have SKUs removed... I contacted them again today, and still waiting for a response.  Come on eBay, some of us use this info to keep track of our items COGs!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Do you know if they ever resolved this? I'm having issues now with my custom SKU# disappearing when things are relisted.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply