cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't See My ebay Bucks.

I cannot view my ebay Bucks so I can't see how many I've saved from the previous quarters. The problem is new since I last tried to check my Bucks. This is on the ebay Bucks page that you can access from My Ebay in a web browser. The saved Bucks are in a box in the righthand column. The box is cut off so I can't see the amount. I've tried in Firefox and Safari on a Mac and it's the same problem. I can see the amount that I've accumulated this quarter because that is in a different location.

Is anyone else seeing this?

It's not possible to see ebay Bucks at all on a mobile device (which is ridiculous) so I can't try there. I will probably be able to see the amount in checkout next time I buy something.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Can't See My ebay Bucks.

You should be able to see your eBay Bucks transactions on the eBay Bucks page using a desktop browser or a mobile browser in desktop mode.

https://reward.ebay.com/rwdwebui/bucks/myebay/main

If the right hand side column of the page is cut off, try changing the zoom level of the page. I believe that can be done in a mac using Option-Command-Minus -- that is by holding the Option and Command keys and using the minus key to zoom out. To zoom in, use Option Command Plus.

The eBay Bucks transactions page appears to be loading properly for me using Firefox on a PC with no cut off columns.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Can't See My ebay Bucks.

When I zoom out, it's still cut off. Same if I pull the side of the window to increase the window size.

See where there are two horizontally-oriented boxes at the top of the page? The first one is entitled "How ebay Bucks Work" and the second one is "ebaybucks   So far you've earned...".   Those two boxes end at the same point on the right side. That's the point at which the vertical box containing my ebay bucks from past quarters is cut off. The page doesn't go past that point. Just cut the box right off. Zooming doesn't help. Everything past that point is missing.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Can't See My ebay Bucks.

It might be worth trying to reload the page while holding down the shift key. I think that works on macs to bypass the cache; if not, try "Force Reload" under "View" while holding down the shift key.

If you have eBay Bucks certificates you can spend, you should be able to see that on the checkout page.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply