cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help me by chance

I sold a item on eBay well eBay held my money for 21 days and finally released it threw PayPal. Now my issue is I can’t transfer the money off PayPal it keeps denying my cards on file all five of them. Then I tried generating a code to cash out at Walmart for my money it keeps saying error. So then I tried to dispute this threw pay pal well I called and after ten mins of a auto system I got hung up on to tell me no ones available to talk to. So I tried opening a claim threw pay pal. Well they told me it will take nine days to respond then sends me a email saying my claim was denied like how you didn’t even answer my issue. So I tried getting a hold of eBay about this but can’t find any way to contact them to talk to them about this issue. I want my money this is crazy and the fact that no one can help me is insane. I tried ordering a PayPal debit card but that’s gonna take 5-7 business days which I don’t have I already waited over 24 days now for my money yes come nov 25 eBay will be sure to charge me my seller fees but can’t even pay me my money. Ugh please help. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@boye-tiffa 

Attach your bank account to your Pay Pal account and transfer the funds to your bank account.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

As far as I know there are only four ways to withdraw money from paypal:

1. Spend it where paypal is accepted.

2. Transfer it to your bank acvount.

3. Have them send you a check.

4. Use a paypal debit card.

I have never heard of them transferring it to a "Card".

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@tdumonde2014 

Apparently it is possible to add or withdraw funds from a PayPal Cash Plus account at Walmart using the PayPal app or a PayPal cash card.

I have not actually used this, though, only heard about it.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/walmart-debit-card

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks, that's a new one I'm not familiar with.

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."
Message 5 of 5
latest reply