cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browsing issues?

A really annoying glitch is causing me to become frustrated when browsing items for sale on eBay. I can search and set my parameters as normal. I select an item, browse the pictures, details, etc. But when I choose "return to shopping" I am returned to a place waaaaaay below the item I was viewing and have to scroll up EVERY SINGLE TIME to get me back to my last position. It's a real bug bear and I find I'm spending less and less time on eBay as I can't be bothered to keep self correcting the scroll back to my last object viewed. Anyone else have this issue?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Browsing issues?

Which browser or app are you using?

If this is a browser issue, you could try opening searched items in a new tab. When you are done with the item, simply close that tab. This avoids reloading the search page, and should leave you eactly where you left off without scrolling.

If this is an issue with one of the mobile apps, you might try asking in one of those discussion forums to see if other folks have encountered the same problem.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Browsing issues?

Which browser or app are you using?

If this is a browser issue, you could try opening searched items in a new tab. When you are done with the item, simply close that tab. This avoids reloading the search page, and should leave you eactly where you left off without scrolling.

If this is an issue with one of the mobile apps, you might try asking in one of those discussion forums to see if other folks have encountered the same problem.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Browsing issues?

This is exactly what I do, hold Ctrl and click the item I wanna view. Easy fix and now I use this all the time anyway especially if you wanna compare items
Message 3 of 3
latest reply