cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All my labels are off to one side. Part of the barcode is missing because of it. ebays settings help

this isnt in my settings and i can custom shrink it doesnt change anything even at 60 percent. i tried print to fit page.. and alot more. its on my label printer and regular printer. work around? anyone else having this issue? I believe its the source settings.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

All my labels are off to one side. Part of the barcode is missing because of it. ebays settings help

Hi,

This has happened with several of my labels lately as well, not many thankfully, but one solution that worked for me was to download the label first, then open it on my computer & print it from there & then all of the label is shown on the printout.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Make sure you browser is opening PDF files with Adobe and not its built in reader.

If still a problem come back with OS, browser, and printer model.  A screen shot will help as well.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I have to agree with @rfmtm  that the browser version of a PDF reader can be problematic. I instruct my browser to open a PDF in Adobe's free PDF reader, rather than trying to render in my browser.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply