cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A LISTING PROBLEM

For 2 days I have been  trying to list a native American Navajo sterling silver/Fred Harvey era  pin. I was aware of the rule with certain item before I listed it,but knew if I made a mistake it would let me know,BUT this is insane!!! I have worded it every possible way,yet keeps getting rejecting it.I have worded every single way ebay has told me to, along with how I see more than multiple listings that have recently sold and that are currently listed. I even copy and pasted word for word multiple title's  from current listings that have sold AND are listed just too see what would happen, which I NEVER do but wanted to see what would happen and  they STILL were rejected it!!   WTH???!!! There is NO WAY ebay is missing that many listings!!  No way that many listing are slipping through the system!! Plus I reworded it  far too many times and way and followed exactly to a T what ebay said to do!! 

Plus this is not the first time this has happened!! Last month I had a problem trying to list an item using the word cookie.It was a small cookie monster toy.It kept rejecting the word cookie no matter how I spelled it!! Nothing that was suggested by anyone worked.I finally just gave up when  I could not list it, yet there are literally thousands of items listed with the word cookie in the title! Now I'm back with the same problem!!  What is going on??? I contacted (emailed) ebay last time,but never heard back.I also tried chatting online,but they kept disconnecting me.No sense trying to call,,there is STILL no phone service.If it seems like I'm angry,yes sorry, I am!!  The title wording for both of these  items is extremely important for searches!! As important as the descriptions and measurements for items are. Those words make a major difference when people go searching for either item! I am so frustrated at this point. I have wasted so much time between both items trying to list them.And I am on a brand new computer to boot so it's not cookies or my computer!! I really don't think think anyone can help..I'm really just crossing my fingers at this point!!

Glitch,Glitch,Glitch!!!
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

A LISTING PROBLEM

Is it being blocked or is a warning appearing? 

Is the listing being posted and then removed? Had this happened to you in the past?  If so, you might be on the bots list for removing listings. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

A LISTING PROBLEM

Have you tried going to one of the active listings for a similar item and used the "Have One to Sell? Sell Now" option?

A LISTING PROBLEM

No it doesn't even let me list it.When I click to list I get a warning notice that says OOPS!! THEN explains what to do.That's where I got the evrrything to follow what to do,but it block me from listing.

Glitch,Glitch,Glitch!!!
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

A LISTING PROBLEM

yes. multiple time

Glitch,Glitch,Glitch!!!
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

A LISTING PROBLEM

No neither one ever  got listed. It tells me the words are prohibited both times yet there are dozens with the exact words used  the heading for the jewelry piece literally thousands of listings using the word cookie or cooky in the headings ,but it refused to let me list mine for the toy.

Glitch,Glitch,Glitch!!!
Message 6 of 6
latest reply