cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6/15/22 -ATTN: MGMT - SELLER, FEES, STORE, TOP RATED

Dear Ebay Mgmt,

I am a top rated seller, store owner and have been with ebay for over 11 years. I am also experienced in Brand/marketing/hype.  I have great feedback credit. As all of the above, I do agree with Ebay's increased fee %s, paying for the promotional listing tool, daily format changes without consulting with clients who would be impacted, the cost for a store without any amenities like UK has, the inability to direct message tech support through ebay messages in the usa. And $.30 fee per transaction. Ebay told me "you will be making more of a profit" vs "paypal" because you will save $.30 paypal charges as a 3rd party handling payments because ebay will be handling the payments. So what happened?  This was not just one representative, this was all the representatives I spoke to before and after the break from paypal. I was also told ebay would not be increasing final fees as 9% to 11% was extreme but they did and only gave sellers. 6 day notice. 12%. If I go to my payouts 20 payouts, 50 fees. Ebay is not making funds immediately available to my bank account, ebay first pending, waits 24 biz hours, available, waits 24 hrs, then payment sent, then 24. biz hours. I want to make money, I did this to make money, I would appreciate it if Ebay would decrease the fees, provide the benefits to encourage sellers to sell & wave all store fee's for each issue regardless if its a glitch or format. Thanks

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: 6/15/22 -ATTN: MGMT - SELLER, FEES, STORE, TOP RATED

You have now created eight duplicate threads on this same issue since March. Your question has been asked and answered @vintgecollectibleworlda2.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Share-eBay-Technical-Issues/4-21-22-ATTN-EBAY-MGMT-TECH-Sellers-Store-...

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

eBay isnt here.

This is mostly Buyers and Sellers like yourself.

You have quite a bit of misunderstandings in your post.

eBay never said anyone would not pay the .30 processing fee.

The processor charges that fee. Doesnt matter if it is PayPal or another processor. 

Also CS has been known to give incorrect information. Sometime I also think people hear what they want.

Ebay also never said the FVF would be 9%.

FVF is technically the same as 2.9% to PayPal and 9% to eBay - 12%

I cannot see no matter how many sellers pleas are posted that eBay will decrease or wave fees.

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

You have now created eight duplicate threads on this same issue since March. Your question has been asked and answered @vintgecollectibleworlda2.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Share-eBay-Technical-Issues/4-21-22-ATTN-EBAY-MGMT-TECH-Sellers-Store-...

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

FeeBay does not care. 

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

ATTN:    @vintgecollectibleworlda2 

This is the board for posting glitches and such.  ebay management is not here.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Well, you made me giggle today....

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

great because I'm a comedian and least something works

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Janet,

I must have mistaken this for tech or share something board. what board is this

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Dear Mr. Wastingtime101 with (0) View Listings, 

It seems many. disagree with you. But you did make a valid POINT. I have probably posted similar issues multiple times. Have you considered that I post each time the "issue" happens but for a different listing and/or perhaps it was resolved then happened again? That is the problem. This is the problem. That is why I am desperate for help to resolve it and was instructed to post on this board. I have had 1-2 VERY VERY lucky breaks when I have posted from a CREDIBLE EBAY EMPLOYEE THAT ACTUALLY SOLVED A REPEATED ISSUE BUT IT WAS MUCH LONGER, 2 YEARS. So, Mr. WastingTime101 which is not what I would consider the most appealing name for people to purchase from you wasting time. BUT thank you for acknowledging my repeated issues. 

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

how do we get help? I have add adhd, and I literally take. what the community board literally. thanks

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

They have a loan program for that..

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

WHO has a loan program for that?  

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

"I want to make money."  Pretty sure that's also eBay's goal.  

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

@vintgecollectibleworlda2 wrote:

Dear Mr. Wastingtime101 with (0) View Listings, 

It seems many. disagree with you. But you did make a valid POINT. I have probably posted similar issues multiple times. Have you considered that I post each time the "issue" happens but for a different listing and/or perhaps it was resolved then happened again? That is the problem. This is the problem. That is why I am desperate for help to resolve it and was instructed to post on this board. I have had 1-2 VERY VERY lucky breaks when I have posted from a CREDIBLE EBAY EMPLOYEE THAT ACTUALLY SOLVED A REPEATED ISSUE BUT IT WAS MUCH LONGER, 2 YEARS. So, Mr. WastingTime101 which is not what I would consider the most appealing name for people to purchase from you wasting time. BUT thank you for acknowledging my repeated issues. 

Whoops, that comment I posted above was meant for your other thread(s) about TRS status/fees. My bad. You’ve started so many topics about TRS status/fees and I’m one of the only posters that has tried to help you understand how that process works. Instead of coming back to participate in those discussions, you instead started the same post over and over again every few weeks.

This post is different from the others as it’s a general complaint about fees. You wrote “Top Rated” in the thread title which is unrelated.

This is not a technical issue that needs to be resolved, it’s a complaint about the fees eBay charges so you’d get more people participating if you posted it on the Selling or Payments board.

eBay CS sometimes tells people to post here in order to get them off the phone when they want to use up CS resources complaining about something like fees or the switch from PayPal. eBay management is highly unlikely to see your post.

This ID is used for posting here and helping others. It’s not one of the IDs I use for selling or buying, hence funny name and zero feedback.

GLORIOUS!

Message 14 of 14
latest reply