cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

04/25/22-ALL OF THE SUDDEN EBAY PAGES ASK FOR LOGIN - NOW LOCKED OUT IN ENDLESS LOGIN LOOP

About an hour ago, I attempted to print an Ebay label for a late afternoon recent order.  I had been using Ebay all day up to that point, printing labels, checking feedbacks, printing packing lists etc without any issues. 

All of the sudden around 4:00PM local time, the shipping labels page changed to what appeared to be a new one, my settings were all reset, print label instructions etc. had been removed.

After trying to update the page with the package size and weight, the page went to refresh and then asked me for my login.  I tried logging in multiple times but the page keeps refreshing to only ask for the login once again???

I wish Ebay would verify changes made to these pages actually work before any new page changes are published.  I am now totally locked out of my ebay account by this endless login loop!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

04/25/22-ALL OF THE SUDDEN EBAY PAGES ASK FOR LOGIN - NOW LOCKED OUT IN ENDLESS LOGIN LOOP

SAME HERE...ebay continuous sign-in & verify its you loop...

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Same here. But I switched to Google Chrome and it allowed me to print my labels with no repeat log in. I think it may be something with Microsoft Edge? Cause that's the browser I always use. Try going through Chrome.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Same. Was unable to ship today. Cant figure out how to print 4x6 label. Settings to change label size are gone. Trying to figure this out but can't even log in. So frustrating. If anyone has tips for zebra LP2844 I would appreciate. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply