cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory API getInventoryItems is empty

Hi Community,

I have 2 questions and hope it is ok to put them in one post.

1) 
we try to get our whole feed about all items we are selling. Therefor we are using the Inventory API:

Our HTTP Header:
'Authorization: Bearer v^1.1 ... A==,
'Content-Type: application/json'

But our response is empty. 
In the Sandbox the request get data.

Do we use the right API to get our selling data feed or do we need some more information in the HTTP Header?

2) 
When trying to load an item with getInventoryItem, we get an error:
'We didn't find the resource/entity you are requesting. Please verify the request'

URL:

We try it with the same HTTP Header above.

Which SKU / Number we have to use?

Thank you for your help.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

2. When uploading inventory via API, the SKU is your own identifier that you attached to that inventory item. In the older APIs, uploads created listings, rather than storing inventory, and those APIs identify items by the ItemID (this listing number) . To be compatible with the ecommerce community, eBay's inventory API allows the seller to upload data using the Item Identifier, or SKU (stock keeping unit), that the seller has assigned to the product. When retrieving an item via the inventory API, you will need to provide the SKU that you assigned to the product.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I also encountered the same problem, may I ask whether the problem has been solved

Message 3 of 3
latest reply