cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PublishOffer Method returns Error Code - 25001 , A system error has occurred.

Hello All,

While publishing an offer (auction offer) using the publish offer api method I keep getting this error code

{
"errorId": 25001,
"domain": "API_INVENTORY",
"subdomain": "Selling",
"category": "REQUEST",
"message": "A system error has occurred. Internal Server Error"
}

Steps I did prior publishing offer - createorreplaceinventoryitem call for creating inventory item, create offer for giving listing details including all the policies along with merchantlocationkey.

ALSO the publish offer with the same product details works for fixed price but not auction 
I have been trying to solve this problem from a lot of time now and couldn't get any far.  Any help on how to solve this issue will be highly appreciated.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Did you ever get an answer? How are you supposed to fix an issue like this if no one from ebay bothers to respond.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong 😕 but I did raise a ticket with their premium support and they said that the ticket was assigned to their development team and they are actively working on this issue. 

I think it has something to do with the quantity field not being correctly mapped either I am sending something wrong or eBay is mapping it incorrectly.

when you create an inventory item, there is no place to specify if the inventory item will be used for auction or fixed price. But when you do get inventory item , you see that it's being assigned to fixed price quantity leaving the auction quantity null. 

This is the farthest I was able to get to this problem, I also noticed that they recently released a fix on their traditional api which was for a similar issue on the add ,revise item calls. 

Maybe, they will give us an update soon. Please do let me know if you get any other leads.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Having the same issue....Did the eBay team give you a solution?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Same question !

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi , 

Sorry to hear that multiple people are facing the issue. Kindly share the payload you are using, we will check and get back to you what it is the issue.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
eBay Support Team

Message 6 of 6
latest reply