cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please need help with ID clear glass cruet with applied green glass decoration

I have searched all my glass books, web etc. Baffled!  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Donna

I don't know why they are sideways.

IMG_4633.JPGIMG_4640.JPGIMG_4636.JPG

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: please need help with ID clear glass cruet with applied green glass decoration

IMHO, I'd suggest you look at Bohemian glass houses from the 1880 - 1900 period.

Similar designs were produced by a number of Stourbridge / British factories but the hand painted enamel  and styling are more typical of Bohemian wares.

I think it will be difficult to nail down a definitive attribution as many Novy Bor area works produced this style of cruet.  

Quite lovely, best of luck with it.

S

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: please need help with ID clear glass cruet with applied green glass decoration

IMHO, I'd suggest you look at Bohemian glass houses from the 1880 - 1900 period.

Similar designs were produced by a number of Stourbridge / British factories but the hand painted enamel  and styling are more typical of Bohemian wares.

I think it will be difficult to nail down a definitive attribution as many Novy Bor area works produced this style of cruet.  

Quite lovely, best of luck with it.

S

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply