cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help identify this...?

Can anybody help me identify manufacturer / era produced / and what name would you use to identify this piece?

Would this piece be considered high value?  

This was in my grandmother's home… I have no place to put it, so I plan on selling it… But with zero information, I'm kind of in the dark. Any and all information would be greatly appreciated.

(I apologize if the photo is too large … I am new to posting… Not quite sure the best way…).

IMG_1624.jpeg

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: help identify this...?

not signed?  looks like the work of stromberg factory in sweden.  you need to show bottom and dimensions

like this?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/304176117854?hash=item46d24f385e:g:u9kAAOSwQHtgwVUB&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAAwB...

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Agreed. It looks like: Asta Stromberg for Strombergshyttan clear glass footed vase N7263

If it is, it should be signed/etched.

There are 2 currently listed on eBay.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I have added a picture of the base. No kind of etching/signature. Would that still make it a Asta Stromberg for Strombergshyttan?  The dimensions are: Height 6 - 3/4".  Top is 6 " across x  3 1/4 inch wide. The base is 3 1/4"IMG_1634.jpeg

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

It does look exactly like Asta Stromberg for Strombergshyttan..... Or signature of any sort on the bottom. Peoples thoughts on that? Could it still be Asta Stromberg for Strombergshyttan?

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Sorry… That should read "no signature or itching of any sort on the bottom".

I did enclose a photograph of the bottom and gave dimensions.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Oh good grief… Try again ......."no signature or etching on the bottom".!!

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

form looks a bit like a schooner.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

hmmm...i don't get the schooner reference.....

Message 9 of 10
latest reply