Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hicks & Meigh Platter?

14" rectangular porcelain platter. The coat of arms mark with "Royal Stone" on the back looks right and the work looks typical. Of course, I wonder how I stumbled on this piece for a song at a yard sale in Minerva, Kentucky (population 53). Is this w...

DSCN8146.JPG DSCN8147.JPG DSCN8148.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Anyone know the Maker ID? Vintage escargot servers.

Hi, anyone want to take a stab at figuring out the maker name on these. I can make out the "ovenproof ceramics" part, but have tried all sorts of variations of what the name might be to no success. Hoping fresh set of eyes on it might see it differen...

b.jpg c.jpg a.jpg

Porcelier Tomato or Apple Teapot, S&C

I have a teapot and s/c set with a very smeared Porcelier stamp on the bottom. It also says "TRADE MARK" under that, then "VITREOUS CHINA" under that. I can't find anything similar to know what to sell the set for. I think the set looks like tomatoes...

Resolved! Information on German Marks

I’m interested in buying a teapot with the top mark and tried to do some research but found very little including on PM&M. So, any information on these German marks would be helpful. Sorry about the quality of the marks but the pictures aren’t mine, ...

B7A06EED-FB80-4708-AE2E-9D6EC1A25FCB.jpeg 12B8C193-DDE3-4FE6-9F13-ABD7DA7508FD.jpeg

Help With Identification

Hi I have this ceramic jar that I really know nothing about. It is numbered on the bottom and marked but half the mark is missing and I can't figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

20210820_092803.jpg 20210820_092835.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors