Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Glassies need help with stem and etch. Imperial? Candlewick

Hi Glassies, Any help with ID for this coupe champagne is appreciated. I can't find the exact shape or stem on R site or elsewhere. Resembles Imperial Candlewick stem 3400, but there is stacking at the base and threading at the top. Can't find the et...

Cenedese Murano Glass Scavo Charger

Hi, I need a little help dating this piece. I got it at a thrift shop. It still has its original tags so it makes me wonder if it is old and maybe just stored or a newer incarnation. The other pieces I have seen are from the 1960s. The finish is real...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Hello All Help with double arrow porcelain mark, please. TYIA

Hi I've looked and the only remark I've found regarding a simillar mark is that it is possibly from France (I'm thinking because of the spelling of the word porcelain, just a guess) I was wondering what the numbers meant Does anyone know the maker's ...

Help Identifying pottery mark on lidded jar?

Hello,We were hoping someone with a better eye could read the pottery mark on this piece. It is a large lidded jar that is marked under the lid and on the body. Any help would be great.Thanks for lookingHere are the photos:Mark Under LidMark on BodyT...

SAM_1303.JPG SAM_1304.JPG SAM_1307.JPG SAM_1308.JPG

Resolved! We need help identifying marked Asian pottery?

Hello,We were hoping someone could read and or identify the marks on the bottom of these two small Asian porcelain pottery pieces. We would also be grateful if someone could tell us what they are maybe a sugar / creamer or small teapot and bowl? Any ...

SAM_1031.JPG SAM_1035.JPG SAM_1036.JPG SAM_1037.JPG

Ceramic Basket

I have wondered about this basket for many years. It is really nice but would like to know anything at all about it. 7" tall to the top of the handle, 4 1/2" across.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors