Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Pottery Blob - What Is It?

I bought this at a thrift store awhile back because it looked interesting and I liked the colors. Very inexpenisve, of course. I have no idea what it's purpose is. It's not an ashtray - not deep enough and no grooves to rest cigarettes in. It measure...

Blob_3.jpg Blob_1.jpg Blob_2.jpg Blob Underside.jpg

Blue Insect mark

Greeting, I tried to find out some info about the follwing blue faded insect mark which appears on the bottom of a vase. Any idea? Thanks

Resolved! Vintage tea strainer.

I am trying to discover the maker of this vintage tea strainer. It appears to be a crown with a vine completely around the outside with two crossed arrows underneath and the letters SAXE. I would appreciate any help on identification of the mark . Al...

IMG_20180123_224608.jpg IMG_20180123_224756.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! RED STAR RS PRUSSIA CRACKER / COOKIE JAR

any id or info on rs prussia red star labelcracker ? biscuit ? jar...? 10 inch wide by 5 inch tallwould this be a transfer...or hand paintedcirca ..? resale value? two tiny fleas unseen when displayed two on bottom circle one on inside rim of jar...s...

American Indian Pot ID

Hi, just trying to identify this native American pot. It has a date of 69 and illegible signature. I have seen similiar items, but cannot put a name to it. Thanks in advance.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looking for info on pattern of this Royal Crockery Noritake bowls

I have searched for this pattern and cannot find it. I think the mark is 1920s Noritake but I can't find the pattern. Does anyone know what this pattern is and value? Are there Noritake patterns that are unidentified? Is this real Noritake? Did they ...

Pattern Blown Glass Bottle Help Please

First did research on this pattern blown bottle before coming here and need help from the antique bottle collectors. Thanks in advance for your help and leads for futher research. The questions I'm hoping you can answer are:Was it made in America or ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Beautiful unmarked porcelain or pottery vase, handpainted flowers, gold gilt, help!

I've posted this on a couple of the facebook groups I'm in, but no one has any opinions, so I thought I'd try here! It is such great quality. It is ivory with very nice painted flowers and a couple birds. It measures about 6.5" tall.The front and bac...

DSC_0844 (2).JPG DSC_0851 (2).JPG DSC_0846.JPG DSC_0848.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Glass Mold Blown Double Walled Rose Candle Holder (?) Lampwork Stem

I picked up a pair of these and I've been stumped. I suspect they're new or contemporary. Still not quite sure what their intended function was. The glass is thin walled with nice detail to the rose petals on the interior. The sepal and hollow stem h...

Resolved! Is it Alt Vien piece?

Hi there, I need your help recognize the following item. It looks like "Alt Vien" piece but it is not the same... any idea?? Many thanks

Pottery - Help with Signature

Hello,Purchased this at an antique shop about 13 years ago when I was into earthy tones. Have since changed that and am trying to decide whether to list this or not. It is signed but I can't make it out. Would this be considered Southwestern pottery?...

024.JPG 017.JPG 018.JPG 019.JPG

Resolved! I've exhausted all of my resources. Can anyone help id this cute pink glass dish?

I believe this is a bon bon or candy dish and have looked through many depression glass patterns and even some elegant glass. I thought at first it was Jeanneatte Dewdrop, but it just doesn't look quite like that.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors