Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! new/old/repro

purchased a round rosepoint relish 5 part is rosepoint being reproduced? Will try to post a pic. but not real savvy about posting pics. TIA Richard

Mollica Italy marking

Does anyone know who the maker is? I think it might of been made by Mollica. It's confusing because they have N and M signatures. Mostly I have seen blue with the letter N and a crown. I believe this was my great grandmothers. So it has to be way ove...

Resolved! ANY id on this plate B R & CO OR B R C OR OTHER NAME?

trying ot discern maker on this glass...looks hand painted..maybe transfersee several makers online with these initials on back...9 and 1/2 inch pierced " hand;es" cake plate? old?thanks for any helphope i didint post this before...if i did ~~ sorry ...

Help with Identification of Makers Mark on Porcelain Cup Covered in Silver with Enamel Drips

I'm hoping someone can help me with the Makers mark is on the bottom of this cup. It's porcelain covered in silver, and then drips of enamel added. This is a very unique item, and I've never seen anything quite like it. I've searched online for count...

Silver Cup 1.jpg Silver Cup 3.jpg Silver Cup 4.jpg Silver Cup 2.jpg

Help on this black amethyst footed dish with white drizzles

This is black amethyst glass and that is about all I know about it. I thought I saw this stuff on the front of a glass collector's guide and they remarked about it being hard to come by now. I simply cannot figure it out. I thought it was possibly Ha...

EDzPDmXeRdeNEkimIPKFJg.jpg zyAuC3ngSdellozd7Rd4Pw.jpg njQ+d%nIQ+2JOgzswgDqXA.jpg

Please help ID impressed Pitcher mark on two pottery plates. Thanks!

Both of these wall plates are marked with an impressed pitcher. Inside the pitcher is what looks like three stars, a crown or flower, with C C underneath. The mark seemed familar to me, but I have gone through many online sources and cannot find it. ...

DSC_0862 (2).JPG DSC_0849 (2).JPG DSC_0855 (2).JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help identifying antique earthenware Italian pottery marked ACF , Made in Italy, 154 (I think?)

Hello. If anyone can help me identify this Italian pottery piece, it would be much appreciated. Please see photos which include marks on the bottom. Pottery is thick and appears to be earthenwear with a glaze? Many thanks!

DSC_0872.jpg DSC_0873.jpg Italy earthenware mark.jpg

Resolved! Help with Fitz and Floyd Pattern ID Please

Hello I have a Fitz and Floyd shallow bowl edged with looks like shells. Orange color size 9" long x 7.1/2" wide. I have looked at every pattern on Replacements site the closest is Coquille or Seascape but not exact match.... what would it be used fo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors