Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is this plate from the Reichenbach Porcelain Factory?

I ahve researched the mark for several hours. The closest I found was for the Reichenbach Porcelain Factory BUT it is missing the G.D.R. or the words "German Democratic Republic". Is it possible it was made after the wall came down?Thank you for any ...

Resolved! Unique Porcelain Occupied Japan Figurine~Need help describing, pls.

Hello, Wondering if anyone can assist with the proper term for this figurine? I'd like to list it but I don't know quite how to describe it. I've searched in a dozen ways, using different possibilities for what this figurine is holding, but I come up...

Glasses - need help with ID please

Our charity had six of these small glasses donated to them. They measure about 2 1/2 inches tall. I thought they were ruby glass. However, the box that they came in has a lable that reads "Onyx, Made in Pakistan". Thoughts on description and age of t...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Vintage Takito Porcelain (Art Deco?) trinket box help please

This box is approximately 5" from one side to the other, the inside measure of the box is like 3 1/2" and it stands probably 3 `1/2 - 4" high...would you classify this as Art Deco, or something else...is it a trinket box or something that would sit i...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors