Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Maker/pattern for candlewick-like bowl please???

Hoping someone can identify this bowl that has some candlewick characteristics but I doubt is candlewick. Pretty thick glass and is about 6" across. It has nine "balls" of various sizes on the four sides around the edge and rows of tiny "beads" on th...

900-86 002.JPG 900-86 004.JPG 900-86 012.JPG

Resolved! Authentic Native American made Vase - difficulty with siggy

Your thoughts trying to make out the signature on this ase - any help would be appreciated. There is a yellow card that says Certificate of Authentication stating Guaranteed Native American Made and it is signed by what looks like Lorena but unable t...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Any Help With Backstamp & other information on this Haviland Apple Blossom

Hi & Thanks in advance for any & all helpI have done alot of research on this Haviland Limoges Apple Blossom Oyster dishI see many of this pattern from New York & also others with Schleiger #146 & a few other Schleiger numbers but none of the Back st...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Etched glass cruet ?

Would love opinions on age / ID of this cruet. Stands about 5 inches tall. Flat bottom. Thanks for any help.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lobed Chinese Porcelain Vase

This is a piece I recently acquired. It is highly translucent and has a pink hue when light is shining through it. I almost thought it was glass. It measures 7” tall. Any help with info about this vase is greatly appreciated.

Help to identify large ceramic old Chinese vase please

This vase is beautiful, ceramic hand painted with enamel, I think?? Butterflies and fruit and leaves. 12.5" tall. Bottom is 5.5" x 7" at widest x 5" across the top. I don't see any maker marks. In the center on the bottom is a round spot and also ins...

Maker of swirl glass vase, Dino Martens?

This vase is about 9.5 inches tall, very heavy. There is another example on ebay described as made by Dino Martens. My google and worthpoint searches did not find any other examples. Does anyone have knowledge to confirm that this is Dino Martens?I d...

DSCN0614.JPG DSCN0615.JPG DSCN0618.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors