Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

satin glass dresser box

This satin / frosted glass dresser box is about 5 inches square, no markings. I saw several on Worthpoint in pink, some identified as Imperial. I didn't find any in white. Any thoughts as to maker or age? Thanks!

box1.JPG box2.JPG box6.JPG box7.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Arabia egg cups??

These are made in Finland and are about 1.5" tall and 1.75" across...are they egg cups, and are they Arabia?? In my reaseach I cannot find anything like them. Thank you in advance

Does anyone recognize this porcelain mark

I have this three piece covered jar set and do not recognize this mark This mark was on the bottom of the under plate that went with this jar.I don't know if it's (Nippon) Japanese or Limoge European. I purchased this set at least 15 years ago and ha...

Weird demon face cup

Found in the attic. No idea if it is old or newer. Or even what it is. It is porcelain or ceramic. strange faces on the base. 3 handles. 7 inches tall with 5.75 inch diameter. several marks on bottom. Not asking for values or anything. Just been driv...

Resolved! old wedgwood 8" plate and 10" base for ?

old wedgwood 8" plate and a 10" base for what i dont know both have 8 sides and have the small straight name impressed wedgwood. is the hall markn from 1759 - 1769, i have 1 of the large and 6 of the small. any information. thank you

DSCN9868.JPG DSCN9870.JPG DSCN9872.JPG DSCN9873.JPG

Pottery Egg Help Needed

I posted this in the Art and Collectible board as well. This is probably the better spot for it. This pottery egg is unmarked and hand painted. I don't know if it's Japanese or Chinese. There is a hole at the top. It stands about 5-1/4" tall. The dec...

egg1a.jpg egg2a.jpg egg7.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Pottery, What is this & can't make out mark

A unusual piece of pottery. I have no idea what to call it and I can't make out the mark on the bottom. I thought NA or NH? It is 2 7/8" at the tallest x 5" at widest x 1" hole. It is glazed inside and out except for the bottom. I really like this. h...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors