Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help to Identify Vintage Cut Glass Perfume Bottle

I have this 7 1/2" tall cut glass perfume bottle that belonged to a friend's mother in law. She passed over 30 years ago. She was told this was a Shalimar perfume bottle, but I can' find anything like it. I cannot find any markings on the glass. Any ...

8616.jpg 8617.jpg 8618.jpg

Please Help ID 2 Spouted Glass Vase? With Raised Blue Wavy Lines

I thought this was Nailsea when I recd it but can't find a match. It is hand blown satin glass with a slight brown color at rim especially with raised wavy blue lines and measures 9 1/2" tall. Please help ID this and thank you in advance for help.nic...

IMG_3017.JPG IMG_3018.JPG IMG_3019.JPG

Help Needed With ID Of 24" Asian Vase

I need help please with this 24" Asian vase as to Chinese or Japanese, age, is it worth anything, and description. Purchased on a whim and don't know anything about Asian pottery. It seems to have a nice design with bumpy raised gold but I forget wha...

IMG_2922.JPG IMG_2926.JPG IMG_2923.JPG IMG_2924.JPG

Resolved! Desperate For Help Witch Cut To Clear Deer Etched Goblet Moser? Roemer?

Hello, I am having no luck in finding a complete for these 2 goblets. I have spent hours. I find a near match with the deer but not including a pagoda and the right color of stem. I have Roemer glasses and they have a hollow stem but these are much h...

IMG_2789.JPG IMG_2792.JPG IMG_2791.JPG IMG_2796.JPG

Resolved! I need help identifying a possible George Ohr Wall pocket

I found this wall pocket at a local thrift store to me it looked a little strange. Red clay, interesting glaze and holding some moss with a very old looking hanger loop a. I took it off of the wall and looked at the back. The mark in the back looks G...

signature.jpg front view.jpg hanger-back.jpg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors