Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help, Please, with Small EAPG Bowl

Hello, everyone. Back again for your expertise. I believe I'm correct that this bowl is Higbee New Martinsville Rexford, aka Alpha, Alfa, Boylan, Euclid and Rexford. It measures about 5" dia. across the top, 3" tall and 2 3/4" dia. across the base. T...

Resolved! Homer Laughlin Fiesta---any knowledgeable folks here?

Good afternoon. I have some Homer Laughlin Fiesta I have been putting off listing because it drives me CRAZY trying to figure out the colors & age, etc. I have sorted like colors out for listing in lots. I have started out with some green pieces that...

IMG_7053.JPG IMG_7059.JPG

Resolved! Help, Please, with Floral Etched Pink Elegant Glass Footed Compote

Hello, everyone. I'm hoping you folks might recognize this pretty bowl, or at least the name of the etch. I've done a combination of searches for floral, flowers, dogwood, blossoms, rolled edges, footed compote, console, fruit bowl, and probably a co...

IMG_3776.JPG IMG_3777.JPG IMG_3769.JPG IMG_3775.JPG

Japanese or Chinese Pottery ID

Hello, Does anyone know the maker of this shallow dish & cup? They are both glazed, however the dish has a dry bottom. Also, what are the pieces called? Sake cup, plate or shallow bowl??? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

20191219_083656.jpg 20191219_083633.jpg 20191219_083723.jpg

gilt glass bowl

Hello, Would anyone know the "maker" and possible age of this 7" d gilt glass console bowl? Thank you! David.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Please Help ID Flint Glass Oval Bowl - Boston & Sandwich?

I've searched for this bowl and pattern for the past year, looking at thousands of photos but have had no luck. The bowl (which has a very pale purple hue) was acquired at an Auction in Sandwich, Massachusetts in the early 1970's which is why I wonde...

Resolved! Help, Please with Pink Depression Wavy Glass Etched Vase

Hello, everyone. I need your guidance on this pink depression vase.8” tall5 ¾” dia. at top4” dia. at bottom2 seams A Google image search showed me a similar one without the gold bands on Etsy. The seller used the term “thumbprint” instead of wavy gla...

IMG_3754.JPG IMG_3759.JPG IMG_3761.JPG IMG_3758.JPG

Resolved! HELP Identifying this Beautiful Charger

I've looked everywhere and with every search scenario I could think of and coming up blank. Can anyone help identify this beautiful charger plate? Measures 12" diameter and has an intricate pattern of leaves, fruits and dots. The plate is blue/green/...

IMG_9456.jpg IMG_9457.JPG IMG_9458.jpg IMG_9459.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors