cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with identifying possible Waterford crystal stemware pattern

A number of years ago the wife inherited a partial set of these glasses. On the estate inventory they were listed as Waterford but without a pattern name. She wants to complete the set. We went through the replacements.com website, eBay and general Internet. Can anybody help? If it is Waterford or another maker, does anybody have a clue what it is going to cost per stem to finish the set?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Help with identifying possible Waterford crystal stemware pattern

A picture would be nice. Good Luck to you.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Sorry about the pictures. Here they are!DSC03524.jpgDSC03525.jpgDSC03527.jpgDSC03528.jpg

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Top half of glass looks Waterford to me, but have never seen a stem like this one. Time to look into the books, Good Luck to you.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Family lore says that these are very old, but I know Waterford to go back into business until 1947. Flower in the pattern appears to be a daisy.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Found an example with a similar stem.Old( of 30's-40's).No pattern though Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I found a couple on replacements.com that had a similar stem, but the pattern didn't match. The upper part of your is not as intricate and wrong kind of flower. 30-40s makes makes sence because the family built a big house and bought new furnishings in 1932. Thanks for looking. I did send photographs to replacements.com. Will post if I get a reply.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply