cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the New managed payments transfering funds...

If Ebay is gonna change the whole payment option and start making us use our bank accounts & have to wait 3 to 4 days for money transfers now then they need to like operate on the weekends! i have 3 sold items and they sold on like thursday and friday and i still do not have them passed processing and its been like 3 days of weekend dead hrs.. so my transfers wont get past the processing stage til tomorrow(Monday or tuesday.. i dont like this! i mean you get buyers wanting the stuff they purchase shipped out asap .. but yet us sellers that sell goods late in the week have to wait etxtra time to get our transfers going.. with the new Changes Ebay should be full blown 24/7... no time off .. we need you working on weekends as well!  

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Not an option right now.  Hopefully in the future.  But for now it is the way it is.  Sorry!

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

it not a matter of being an option right now.. its a matter of the community of sellers to come together and voice the concerns that we have on this so Ebay will make some changes... 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@collectorsrus wrote:

it not a matter of being an option right now.. its a matter of the community of sellers to come together and voice the concerns that we have on this so Ebay will make some changes... 

The community is full of posts such as that.  While this may be new to you, Ebay has started actively onboarding large numbers of sellers for several months now.  All you need to do is look around and you will find all kinds of threads on the subject.

With that said, there will never be a choice to go back to PP on Ebay.  Anymore than any other similar site gives their sellers options like that.

We were lucky to get to use PP for as long as we have been able to as sellers.  It is a very good money processor and unlike MP, PP is a Wallet too with all kinds of options.  MP is a basic money processing program.  It will grow with time and you are right we need to make sure that Ebay knows the things and changes we would like to see.  But the future on Ebay is MP not PP, so the first step is to learn to accept that.

Then adapt and keep our voices heard for changes.  We've already seen some recently.  The improvement of the detailed report is a huge accomplishment.  We've needed that for a long time.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

And this has nothing to do with eBay working on weekends and holidays. The US banking system transfers the money and when they are closed, the system is closed.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@jda15121 wrote:

And this has nothing to do with eBay working on weekends and holidays. The US banking system transfers the money and when they are closed, the system is closed.

Ebay is NOT closed on the weekends.  Ebay is open 24/7.

The US banking system is not open on the weekends.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

iam not having no more issues.. my bank is dialed in now and transfers are only like 1 to 2 days. .. 
this is old post now.. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply