cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"You have no upcoming payouts" after submitting bank details and red banner went away.

I've been having an extremely hard time getting my funds since the 16th of December.

At first, it was a huge pain trying to submit my bank details, and after several attempts, the red banners telling me to update finally went away. However, 2 days later it still says "You have no upcoming payouts. I can't even make  a new listing because it says I still need to update details, but that makes no sense because the red banner isn't there anymore.

I truly don't know who to reach out to at this point. I made a post about this yesterday, but I really am trying to get more advice on what to do. I already tried reaching out on their FB page, but they said I need to reach out to CS on here, which was... very disappointing to hear.

It seems like it's almost impossible to get actual help for this issue. The most frustrating thing is every single CS rep on here has promised to give me an update, but literally none of them ever did. Not a single one. Absolutely unacceptable. I feel like I'm living in a psychological horror film and eBay is doing everything they can to tick the right boxes and make me go insane. I have never experienced anything like this before on the website. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

"You have no upcoming payouts" after submitting bank details and red banner went away.

You are a new seller. 

• New or infrequent sellers will experience transaction holds while learning best selling practices. This helps sellers become established and build a strong selling history on eBay. New sellers typically experience holds for up to 14 days, although sometimes it may be longer

You can read the entire policy here> Payment Holds  

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@celluloidfilmgrain 
What is your payout schedule set up for ? 
Daily - sent daily

Weekly - sent on Tuesday’s 

Bi Weekly - sent every other Tuesday 

Monthly - sent the first Tuesday of each month. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I have it set to daily!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I'm not a new seller... trust me this is not the reason why I'm not receiving my payouts.

Doesn't matter if I only sell a few items a month, I'm still not taking a 90-day break between sales.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@celluloidfilmgrain wrote:

I'm not a new seller... trust me this is not the reason why I'm not receiving my payouts.

Doesn't matter if I only sell a few items a month, I'm still not taking a 90-day break between sales.

Well I haven’t the foggiest idea.

I have a banner right now that says I need to update but ,it’s because I was going to try the instant payout thing and it’s asking for my bank info.

It requires me to upload a bank statement in color to verify my debit card. My bank issues them in black and white. But I am still getting my payouts.
Have you made sure everything matches ? The name on your eBay account has to match your bank account exactly. Right up to any middle names or initials. 
Example: Mary Lou M. Jones on the eBay account but bank account says Mary Lou Jones. Or visa versa. 
It could be something stupid like the dot next to your middle initial ie, M. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply