cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

manage payments

been on manage payments over a month  now . 1 pay out . that's funny sold lots of items  but  no money . cant get a answer from e bay  , its like dealing with kids . pretty much done with eBay..

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

manage payments

note to buyers  you buy my item. ty for that .............but eBay takes your money there fees and don't pay me for my item you bought .its funny  i  sold  the item its my item not eBay's ............they sit on my money to collect interest on my money. and release it when they want too.  but  me as a seller  pull money out of my pocket to ship item. take note  i haven't got paid for it  yet .. and  had  1 payout in over a month . something  to think about smells fishy to me  

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

manage payments

They are way to slow to process payment.  I am like you this junk is for the birds. E bay needs to step their game up on this.  Seller want their money in a timely manner.   Most have already got my wood before I am even paid for it. They have done burned it up.  

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

manage payments

@ljmgoods 

Did you choose daily or weekly payouts?

It seems like members that chose daily have a lot more problems then ones with weekly payouts.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

manage payments

I find it odd that you received one payment, but no more. That payment should prove that it's set up correctly. Hmmm...

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

manage payments

@ljmgoods 

Not to dissuade you from having a good conspiracy theory, but you should ask yourself why so many of us have zero issues with MP, but you think that eBay is targeting you.  

my experience with MP is that it is extremely predictable.  I opt for weekly payouts, and I know that everything bought through Sunday evening is in the Tuesday payout, which I receive on Monday morning.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

manage payments

not sure  why maybe i list 20.000 to 30.000   worth of items a month. but never had any problems till manage payments  i wish i knew..  and went from top seller  to below now  that mange payments  took over ..

Message 7 of 7
latest reply