cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay has not been sending my payout for items I have shipped and buyers received

Beware I sold items on eBay Chanel Fendi, etc. eBay had me send the items I printed label sent them. They know it and they haven’t paid me. The people received the items I never got paid. Be careful if you sell on eBay you lose your items and you don’t get paid shame on them, 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

eBay has not been sending my payout for items I have shipped and buyers received

Are you signed up for Managed Payments?

Since you're a new seller, they can hold your funds for 30 days.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Ebay has been suspending accounts recently for no reasons and steeling sellers money , they should be sued .

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

When you signed up to sell on eBay and read about selling, did you miss the part where they stated your funds could be held up to 30 days due to your status as a new seller?  

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

No, they don't suspend accounts for no reason and they don't steal your money.

If your account was suspended, there was a reason and you'll get the money, it'll just be awhile.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

your sold listings look like you were doing fairly well...

couldn't find receipts for your items?

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@rif_1607 wrote:

Beware I sold items on eBay Chanel Fendi, etc. eBay had me send the items I printed label sent them. They know it and they haven’t paid me. The people received the items I never got paid. Be careful if you sell on eBay you lose your items and you don’t get paid shame on them, RIF100@aol.com. @ebay

@rif_1607 

You have only had 3 sales in the past 6 months, 1 of which you received negative feedback for not shipping. eBay in their TOS clearly state new and infrequent sellers can have their funds held for up to 30 days and depending on value sometimes longer. This is enforced on all new and infrequent sellers had you bothered to read them. eBay does this to make sure the funds are there in case of a problem. Once you get more sales under your belt the wait times become smaller until they finally go away altogether. Not shipping a sold item is a serious strike against your account. To many strikes and you can be banned permanently from selling.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply