cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the money I am owed? I don't see it in my bank account...

Okay, I see some of the buys of my items are still sending payment via Paypal, but this new deal eBay has made us all sign up for, where we give them our bank account information...I have sold a thousand dollars worth of stuff and eBay is sending me confirmation that I have been paid, BUT I SEE NO PAYMENT in my bank account. 

Is this just a situation where we have to wait to see it in our bank accounts? 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I don't want to send items out if I have not been compensated - I don't want to get frauded out of my stuff. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

It takes some time for the $ to reach your account. 2 days to process, 2-4 days to transfer to your bank. Nothing happens on weekends either. If eBay says that it's time to ship, in your Orders, go ahead and ship. Shipping late will get you defects.

eBay always changing things. I never trust what they are doing is done for anything but to put more money into their piggy banks...

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@saintpaulgolf 

It takes 2-3 business days, unless your bank is slow.  Don’t be a dinosaur and wait for the funds to hit your account before you ship.  Those that do are terribly confused about 20th century financial systems.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply