cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So, where is the correct 1099-K? I am worried for false information given to IRS

fianancial_1.jpg

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

So, where is the correct 1099-K? I am worried for false information given to IRS

Why are you worried? It clearly says it was sent to you in error (incorrectly provided) and that it was not sent elsewhere. That would mean you should have never been sent one. It does not mean they sent incorrect information and will be sending a corrected one.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Yes, I received an incorrect one. Totals for my 2021 Sales was 1/4 of my actual Sales which I have already reported on my quarterly Department of Tax & Fee Administration filings.

I've filed my annual taxes working my own numbers. I worked it out via my monthly statements. Hope, there be no discrepancies. If this results in fines, I am going to ask eBay to pay it. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

eBay, WHERE IS IT????

tomorrow is March 24th and I have no 1099 misc.  Just a note that it was wrong.  I'm sure the IRS will  be thrilled when I put your email in as my sales total.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

"The Internal Revenue Service is looking to hire more than 5,000 employees in three cities over the next few months, and another 5,000 employees over the course of the next year."

www.accountingtoday.com/news/irs-looking-to-hire-10-000-people-fast

Watch out! 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I don't think ebay is going to issue any  corrections to their 1099-K  sent out. It's getting too late. Here is an idea ...

Khoros is funded roughly about 1/4 million dollars. That money could be put in a better use. eBay is paying minimum wage to their Customer Service reps. Why not hire few folks to take over here?! By the way, Starbucks is paying more than minimum wage to their employees.

I was talking to an eBay rep last week. She said: she can't afford a car. She said the worst is when she, as a single mother, wants to go grocery shopping. Welcome to new-age Silicon Valley management. 

Turns my stomach 

khoros_1.jpg

Message 6 of 6
latest reply