cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling

Once again seeking help from the community. Really appreciate all the help in the past. A winning bidder tried to pay for his postcards but since it's over 30 days eBay won't let him and I can't send another invoice either. I actually had another one from 5 months ago that I couldn't remove but luckily I just archived it and it's gone. Thanks again. Best wishes

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Selling

You are not an inexperienced eBayer.  So have to ask, why would you allow any buyer to wait so long to pay when you, the seller, can open an unpaid item case after 96 hours? 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Selling

@findakeepa 

It is not possible to be paid after 30 days. 

If you want to try again, create a new listing with ALL the items they couldn’t be bothered to pay for last time. 

Then again, you could just add their user ID to your blocked bidder list and never have to deal with them again. 

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Selling

Thank you so much.  Really appreciate your help.  I lost my wife and mother to covid and just can’t deal with anything stressful. Best wishes

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Selling

Thank you so much.  Really appreciate your help. Best wishes

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Selling

Thank you so much. Really appreciate your help. Best wishes

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Selling

So very sorry for your losses…we totally understand. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply