cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New straight to account selling, how long does it take to clear

I started the new changing to no paypal and go to your bank account.  My orders are just sitting in processing and no money hit my account.  What is the waiting period.  They told me it would go right to account when i called in but its not.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Normal processing time, 1 to 2 business days in pending while eBay receives money from buyers payment source. 1 to 2 business days for eBay to process the payout to send to your bank account, 1 to 2 business days for your bank to received the money and make it available to you. Weekends and holidays don't count.  I've heard of a few that received payments in like 2-3 business days, but more likely your talking 4-7 business days depending on if you set up daily or weekly payouts

most of my payments are done prcoessing within 24 hours and then go to payout.I get the payout email every morning around 5am eastern time.Its in my credit union the next day.I get payments 5 days a week.

Fridays payout shows up on Monday.  I had a few payments for 2-3000 from overseas and they took 36 hours to clear...............defintely a bit longer than small usa payments

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 3 of 3
latest reply