cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is finally unrestricted!! But, I can’t withdraw my money??!

Hi all,

My account was unrestricted a few days ago, however, I am unable to edit my listings, purchase anything or withdraw my funds. The funds show as “available” but I still have the red banner across the top of the payments page. If I go to the section that says “on hold”, there is nothing there. It appears that my checking account info that I had previously entered for payouts is still in my settings - I thought about re-entering my account info, but I am scared it will trigger the whole process again....My account was restricted because they couldn’t verify my identity - I had gotten married last year and changed my name. 

I read that they hold funds for 30 days after a restriction is lifted for performance issues, etc - but I don’t have any problems with undelivered items, disputes, or negative feedback....

Any suggestions??

Thank you,

Lisa

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

My account is finally unrestricted!! But, I can’t withdraw my money??!

Hi, congratulations on getting your account restored. But as another responder said in your previous post we don’t have that information. Starting additional posts won’t change the responses you receive.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Holds-lifted-Account-finally-restored/td-p/34091327 You would need to contact eBay CR for that.

You can try their page eBay for Business on Facebook. You would need to send a message to discuss your issue. 
Congratulations again. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply