cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Invoice is now 0.00 do I still pay

So I received my  February monthly invoice of 13.50 a couple of days ago.  I only sold two items, but I refunded one and just today received compensation for nonpayment from another. This puts my monthly profit at 0. 

So I look at my invoice and go to pay it using the onetime payment option. But when I do the new window says the amount due is 0.00 

Should I do something or is this simply a matter of the invoice message being sent before all the refunds were processed. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@ausabb0 wrote:

So I received my  February monthly invoice of 13.50 a couple of days ago.  I only sold two items, but I refunded one and just today received compensation for nonpayment from another. This puts my monthly profit at 0. 

So I look at my invoice and go to pay it using the onetime payment option. But when I do the new window says the amount due is 0.00 

Should I do something or is this simply a matter of the invoice message being sent before all the refunds were processed. 

Hmm, that's not the way it should work. Each monthly invoice is a calendar month. So if you sold two items in February you would still owe that invoice at this time. The next invoice for March, which won't be completed until April, would show the credits for both of those items since one was never paid and the other you refunded. I don't get why you are seeing zero. You should be paying the February invoice at this time. We are only at March 5th so presumably you will have more sales this month, which would go down by your credits of $13.50, so your invoice for March will not be zero by the end of the month. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Okay. I believe figured this out. I went to the Account Activity tab and under the latest invoice amount was the "New Activity applied to the latest invoice noted above -$US 13.50" message labeled as "credits". 

And then under that was the amount due listed as 0.00

So I think this is a situation where the final value credits from the nonpayment didn't calculate till after the monthly invoice message was sent.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply