cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money Debited, Item not placed

I tried to order an item (MICHAEL Michael Kors Women's Jet Set Large Phone Cross Body Bag 32T4GTVC3L) from eBay last Sunday ( 18-10-2020) through my credit card. The amount($188) was debited from my card immediately, but the item was not placed.

The amount has not been reached back to my bank account yet. I tried to contact ebay customer service, but there was no use.

Please, Please, Please Help me.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Was your purchase cancelled? Did you receive an email saying you were being refunded? It can take several days/weeks for a refund to show up on your credit card statement. Also, I don't understand why, with you being in India, that you are buying on from US sellers with all of the problems with international shipping these days.

If there is no issue showing in eBay site then immediately contact the bank as soon as possible that saying to cancel this transaction  of 188$ dont take too much time is so you wont be able to  recover the money after recover try to  re buy  the item .IF the problem happens again inform to the eBay about the issue with some screenshots.they will help you with the issue

Message 3 of 3
latest reply