cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microdeposits

I've been selling on ebay for a long time.  Does anyone know why ebay would all of the sudden need to verify my bank account by making two microdeposits?  The note on the order page said instructions would be sent via email, but I haven't received an email yet.  Will I get it after the 2-4 days when these microdeposits are supposed to be sent?  The message about the microdeposits doesn't give much info at all about how to proceed.  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Microdeposits

They need to verify your bank account to ensure your payouts go to the right place. You will receive a message in your eBay message when the microdeposits have been made and how to proceed. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Microdeposits

I already get payouts every week. When I got an email instructing me about the "microdeposits" and to go to a link to verify my bank account, I reported it as "Phishing" and deleted it because there are such phishing scams out there. Are they doing this to people to already DO receive payouts? This is beyond creepy.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Microdeposits

There's a banner on this stuck on my seller hub page and sure enough, two micro deposits are pending on my bank's checking acct.  page.  I don't get it either....it's the same bank I've been using for years, the same bank Ebay sends money to every week and the same one it withdraws my store fee from every month.

I'm with you...what's to verify?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply