cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MANAGED PAYMENTS WORST PROGRAM I HAVE EVER SEEN GET A CLUE EBAY

Shipping cost take 15 to 20 days to post and then they are not the same as when purchased. In and out of your bank account. Paying seller's fee on sale taxes. Have to open a dozen pages to try and see what you are being paid and charged  on a sale.   WHY  on transaction page gives you View Payment details but that just opens another screen to see transaction details? Details  No longer breaks down sale show price of item, shipping paid, and taxes  just lumps it together and here is your fee. The list of problems just keeps growing not getting better!

Who ever is writing these programs needs to get a clue or is it EBay's way of making so hard to track and line their pockets with extra $$$$$$$.

OOOO and do not call EBay for help because you will get none!!!! Customer service can not even fix the smallest problem 99.99 percent of the time so just live with getting screwed if you want to sell on EBay!!!!!!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

What?

I am sorry but I have no clue what you are talking about. I have no such problems with managed payments.

Radine

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@hummersbe2011 wrote:

Shipping cost take 15 to 20 days to post and then they are not the same as when purchased.

15 to 20 days??? That's not normal. Your selling record shows one sale on May 31 and another 4 days ago. Was there a hold on the May 31 sale funds, perhaps? 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

it does work for all parties.....

Buyers see none of the issues with MP.  they just complete payment on eBay and they are done and done. eBay gets paid for their fees, transaction fee, and the shipping.

Sellers get paid for their item less the fee load. 

it does take some adjusting to and you will have to change the way you handle things to make it work well for you on the selling side. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I had just as much issue matching up what the eBay page showed and what the Pay-Pal page showed. One was by eBay listing number and the other customer name.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply