cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kindly ask Ebay to allow change of basic currency one is getting transferred to bank

As EU seller that has most items sold on Ebay.com to out of EU countries this is serious issue. Most obvious concern is a process of refunding the buyer that requires double conversion at the loss of seller. US$ to EUR and then again EUR to US$. Terrible.

Even better solution would be to not convert at all / having possibility of two currencies.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Kindly ask Ebay to allow change of basic currency one is getting transferred to bank

The currency that a buyer pays in is driven by the Ebay site the Seller lists on.  That is something I know I personally depend upon as I don't want any of my sales to be paid in any other currency other than USD.

I do understand the problem you are having but I'm not sure what an effective solution would be for you.  

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Our interest is the same. Problem is mandatory conversion to the currency of seller's location.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply