cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having issues paying their eBay mastercard ???

This is going on for a couple months. It is so hard to find the site to log on and when I do get to a log in screen and put in my info I end up with a totally white screen. No account and billing info and no way to pay except to pay over the phone.  I'm paperless and cant even see my bill that way. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Do you see a website on the back? Did you try that?  Do you pay your other bills online thru a bank? Can you set up the account the same way and then you send the payment to Ebay mastercard via your bank?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I think they are through Synchrony, so best contacting them

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

i tried they gave me a number that ended up being one to dispute a charge ion ebay.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

any credit cards that I have are set up on auto-pay for the minimum amount...this way, if I by chance forget, or whatever, I will not be charged a late fee. I do not like giving my money away and feel that when I'm a day late paying something they charge outrageous fees and I just work way to hard for my money! So, that solved that problem! You can always pay it off, or pay more than your minimum due...just log on the website, oh and bookmark the website, that way you can go into your bookmarks and one click your at the website, you can even save your log in information if you want too....make it easy on yourself, stress is not good for anyone!! 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply