cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

???Finding a new online bank for use with my Ebay store .

masterom-0
Pathfinder

I'm disabled, up in Massachusetts were recently snowed in my livly hoodis eBay ( my girlfriend and I  both have eBay stores. This week I've already had two sales that would be my paycheck .

Ebay has stated that they will not be using PayPal anymore so I'm stuck I'm going to lose my business my reputation. Does anybody have a online bank that they knows( definitely ) works ??with eBay ???May I have that information so others can use this? Thank you.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You need a National bank like Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Chase, etc. for faster deposits.

I don't know about the others but you can open an account in your Jammies with Chase. GOOGLE online Chase account. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@fab_finds4u wrote:

You need a National bank like Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Chase, etc. for faster deposits.

I don't know about the others but you can open an account in your Jammies with Chase. GOOGLE online Chase account. 

But what happens if you open up that online account with Chase and then for some reason you have to actually go to a branch? I checked out Chase and it appears that their closest branch for me would be a 2 hour round trip. Oh the joy of living in a small town ... not many choices of big banks.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

..............general reply............

I would never ever use wells fargo.they were fined hundreds of millions of dollars for treating employees like dirt.

bank employess at WF were treated like they worked at some foreign sweat shop

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@1tuna wrote:

..............general reply............

I would never ever use wells fargo.they were fined hundreds of millions of dollars for treating employees like dirt.

bank employess at WF were treated like they worked at some foreign sweat shop

I would never use Wells Fargo either. My SIL banks there and he is always having problems with them. And I would never ever bank at BOA ... they stole a bunch of money from me once and then laughed about it ... I always say BOA should be arrested for impersonating a bank.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply