cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay, PayPal, and l can't figure out how to change the payment source for shipping label

When I sell something and creating a label (or Print shipping label) I can't figure out how to change the "pay with" or "Pay Fee" or "Payment Source".  In both Ebay & PayPal Accounts I have deleted credit cards on file, added new credit cards, etc etc and it still bills an old credit card.  Ebay says is PayPal and PayPal says its Ebay.  On the Ebay App it doesn't let me change the payment source and on Desktop Ebay doesn't give me the option to change (picture included).  Any Ideas??IMG_5318.jpg

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Ebay, PayPal, and l can't figure out how to change the payment source for shipping label

ebay loves to blame pay pal but it is not pay pal it is ebay !! They are really messing up with this mangled payment nonsense and if they were smart they would throw this new system out the window !! Good luck to you

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

From your PayPal wallet, select a CC as the primary to use while shopping. That should be the card to be charged.

Good luck!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Nope, tried that multiple times.  The credit card they charge doesn't even show up on my Ebay or PayPal account.  The my PayPal account has a preferred card listed by the don't charge that card when I purchase shipping.   I guess ill have to wait until the card expires or get the new numbers and then when they notify me the card doesn't work anymore I'll update it then. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

So I finally figured out the problem, apparently I had two complexly different PayPal accounts.  One was opened when PayPal first started and one was opened a couple years later.   Apparently all my fault.   

Message 5 of 5
latest reply