cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't ship till money hits.

From this point forward I'm not shipping till money hits my bank. Ebay is making interest on million

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

The problem was that the money showed it was 'available' and it showed it would be processed to my bank account on that day. But then the date changed to the day after. But after I made the post, I went back and checked and I saw that they had in fact sent the money to my bank account. But for some strange reason it also showed that those funds were still available in my managed payment account (even though they had already been sent to my bank account). That's why it was showing a different day for the next 'payout', was because they still were showing I had funds that shouldn't have been there since they had already transferred the money to my bank account. 

So I waited an hour or so, and I checked back, and the funds were gone. So it all straightened out. Must've been a glitch. 

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Amen! You are so right! As a Seller, we are responsible for shipping the next day, as Ebay wants us to, but we have NO GURANTEE that the money will be in our account. eBay says 2-3 business days. That is wrong. They want us to ship the buyer's package which could be anywhere from $20 to $2,500 and up and we have to hold her breath that the money will be in our account? I've read too many account of how eBay is not coming through with the Seller's money! You are right. They are making gazillions on interest holding our payments. 

In my opinion, Ebay should never have left PayPal!

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 18 of 18
latest reply