cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awaiting payment

I’ve recently sold a couple of items on eBay, and for most of them it says that the payment is pending in my paypal account so that’s fine. But another customer has purchased something but it says ‘awaiting payment’ she keeps saying that she has paid and demanding messages that I send the parcel but I have no pending payment waiting in my pay pal account for this sale?? Please can someone help as I don’t want to send the parcel and lose out on my money and goods..

thank you

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Awaiting payment

Send the item until payment is made.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Awaiting payment

@nadunshop1998 wrote:

Send the item until payment is made.

I would advise not to send the item until payment has been made.

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Awaiting payment

@frosty9978 

Do not ship until you log into paypal and see that it says payment received

Either the buyer is trying to scam you or this applies >>>

You may have made a mistake on your paypal email address on the listing form.   The email address on the listing form is what directs your buyers payments to your paypal account.

On a PC> Go to the sold item and select sell similar from the drop down menu next to the item> scroll down to the paypal payment email address> is it correct?  If the email is not correct then log into your paypal account and add this email address to your account.  IF you need help doing this contact paypal customer service.  

If the email address is correct then you will need to file an unpaid item case after 48 hours if the payment doesn't clear>return to the case at least 96 hours after you open and select request fee credit> buyer has not paid.  THEN you relist. 

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/resolving-unpaid-items-buyers?id=4137&st=3&pos=1&quer...

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 4 of 4
latest reply