cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Florida Panhandle eBay Sellers

Hi are there any eBay sellers from the Florida Panhandle area around? I was looking for a meetup that was close by? If none, would anyone like to get together & exchange tips, stories or just work together maybe go thrifting?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Hi!  I don't live in the panhandle (live in Jacksonville) but am always open to exchange tips, etc. with other EBay sellers.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Hello.  I sell clothing and jewelry on EBay.  Am located in Pensacola. I think exchanging ideas and experiences can be helpful. Please feel free to contact me anytime. My name is Gayle Storm. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Hey! I live in Ocala ...middle old state. I sell lots of varied stuff but clothes from Mud Pie have been my main thing. I would love to get together ..maybe on messenger.
Verda
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Hi, Sorry I've been swamped. I have to admit, I do not know what I am doing when it comes to trying to get us all together. I think it would be great for us to all help each other, make each other laugh & to know their are other people sharing in the experience of reselling. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Hi see reply to jane4899 I'm trying to figure out how to make a joint reply. I am not computer savy. I do think this is a great idea for us to all meet up even in skype or another way. lotsgoodstuff4u mentioned messenger.
If you have any ideas, let me know.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I is hard for me to get items to sell in my ebay store and I use these people to find stuff in Jax.  Do you have any others spots in Jax to get items in your store and if you do thanks for the info.  

https://www.estatesales.net/FL/Jacksonville

Russell

Burchcollectables   (Comics and Cards Mags action figures (toys)

Message 7 of 7
latest reply