Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dropshipping

how can i do drop shipping on ebay

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

dropshipping

If you have to ask that, you're not ready to try dropshipping.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

dropshipping

Informative Ken🤣

The Best Thing To Do Now Is Stay Calm!
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

dropshipping

@jalud4425 

Drop shipping is a very risky business platform.  You only have control over the sale.  Others provide your photos, the descriptions, process the order, they do the shipping, etc.  If someone makes a mistake, it's on you.  You will have to refund the money if the item is not described or is never received, not the vendor who's processing your orders.  Since you don't have the items in your possession, you can only describe the items by what the vendors provides.  More can go wrong than right.  

I do not recommend drop shipping.  It can end your selling career quickly.

Have a great day. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

dropshipping

Oh my. Looking at the title where you sold an item you said in the title I will take $20 for both.  

That is a concern because that looks like you have an auction price that's lower than $20 but you're letting buyers know you want $20. You need to start the listing at $20 if that's what you want. 

I agree that you're not ready for dropshipping. Sell some items you have control over and build your feedback up and get experience selling before you dropship because dropshipping has been the downfall of many inexperienced sellers.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply